Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Re:  Citywide  BID  Map
From:  Wilshire  Center  BID
Date:  04/06/2016  10:17  AM
To:  Tara  Devine

Hi  Tara,

Here  is  the  my  invoice  and  my  W-9.  Please  let  me  know  if  you  need  anything  else.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell

On  Apr  5,  2016,  at  1 :21  PM,  Tara  Devine  <tara@devine-strateaies.com>  wrote:

P.S.  You  can  get  me  the  invoice  for  $1 000  and  your  W-9  anytime  you  want,  but  know  it  will  take  me  a little  while
to  pay  it.  I can  turn  it  around  within  a day  or  two,  but  it  will  take  me  3-6  weeks  to  get  paid  for  it  and  turn  around  to
pay  you  (probably  on  the  longer  end  of  that.)  I'm  billing  it  and  passing  it  though  to  you  as  a subcontractor.

On  Apr  5,  201 6 1 :00  PM,  "Tara  Devine"  <tara@devine-strateaies.com>  wrote:

Ok,  looking  forward  to  it.

I’ll  try  to  make  sure  you're  not  tortured  with  changes.  I'll  make  sure  we  get  everyone's  input  and  then  I'll  give
you  a single  batch  of  edits  (hopefully  not  a lot.)  I know  it's  a pain  to  get  a trickle  of  feedback  a little  at  a time.

I don't  quite  know  how  long  it  will  take  to  get  feedback.  On  other  parts  of  this  project,  feedback/edits  have  been
pretty  minimal,  but  have  also  been  slow/required  follow  up.

I will  consult  with  Jessica/Andrew,  Miranda  and  maybe  LADWP  although  perhaps  not.  And  I’ll  see  if  anyone
wants  to  present  it  to  the  Consortium  before  we  final  the  final  copy.

Thanks  again!

On  Apr  5,  201 6 1 2:03  PM,  "Wilshire  Center  BID"  <mike@wilshirecenter.com>  wrote:

Hi  Tara,

I’m  still  working  on  it.  I think  it’s  looking  pretty  good.  I’m  giving  myself  a hard  deadline  of  Friday.  I will  get  you
something  by  Friday  evening.

Thank  you,

Mike

On  Apr  1 , 2016,  at  12:23  PM,  Tara  Devine  <tara@devine-strateaies.com>  wrote:

Ok,  thanks  for  the  update!

Tara

On  Apr  1 , 201 6 1 1 :58  AM,  "Wilshire  Center  BID"  <mike@wilshirecenter.com>  wrote:

Hi  Tara,

I am  making  great  progress,  but  I am  going  to  need  a little  more  time.  I should  have  something
to  you  by  next  week.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003

3600  Wilshire  Blvd.,  Suite  1032
Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 0

On  Mar  23,  2016,  at  8:34  AM,  Tara  Devine  <tara@devine-strateaies.com>  wrote:

You're  awesome,  TY.

On  Mar  23,  201 6 8:01  AM,  "Wilshire  Center"  <mike@wilshirecenter.com>  wrote:

Hi  Tara,

Thank  you  for  sending  the  updated  map.

I want  to  make  sure  I spend  the  appropriate  amount  of  time  making  the  layout  and
design  top  notch.  I originally  had  intended  to  whip  something  out  in  a few  hours,
but  based  on  the  high  level  of  content  and  importance  of  this  report,  I realize  now
that  it  would  not  look  good.  This  means  I will  have  to  spend  a considerable
amount  of  time  to  make  the  finished  product  very  slick.  The  $1 ,000  will  help  in
this  effort.

I will  put  in  some  overtime  and  I should  be  able  to  get  something  to  you  by  the
end  next  week.

Thank  you,

Michael  Russell

Wilshires  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)

213.321.6163

Mike@wilshirecenter.com

wilshirecenter.com

On  Mar  23,  2016,  at  2:04  AM,  Tara  Devine  <tara@devine-strateaies.com>  wrote:

I apologize.  I sent  the  old  map  file  rather  than  the  updated  one.  The
correct  one  is  attached.  I was  traveling  yesterday  and  didn't  have
access  to  my  files.

This  whole  project  has  been  like  pulling  teeth.  Lots  of  handholding
and  waiting  at  every  turn.  I'm  at  more  than  double  the  hours  we
budgeted  for  the  entire  scope,  and  am  writing  my  time  off  as  pro  bono
work  as  this  point.  I'd  just  like  to  finish  it  and  have  a report  everyone
likes.  As  I think  I mentioned  way  back  when,  there  is  $1 ,000
available  for  design  layout  if  that  helps.  I haven't  billed  it  yet  (it's  the
final  payment,)  but  I'm  happy  to  ship  it  your  way.  Just  send  me  an
invoice  for  it  and  a W-9  for  my  records.

Warmest  regards,

Tara

On  Mar  21 , 201 6 2:37  PM,  "Wilshire  Center  BID"
<mike@wilshirecenter.com>  wrote:

Hi  Tara,

The  attached  map  seems  to  be  out  of  date.  It  still  has  Tom  LaBonge
list  on  it.  Do  you  have  a newer  version?

Also,  this  project  might  be  a little  more  work  then  I originally
anticipated.  Is  there  any  budget  to  cover  the  labor  cost  for  the  layout
and  design  time?

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003

3600  Wilshire  Blvd.,  Suite  1 032
Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 0

On  Mar  18,  2016,  at  5:46  PM,  Tara  Devine
<tara@devine-strateaies.com>  wrote:

I don't  think  I sent  you  this  before;  the  Clerk  finally  got
me  a revised/current  map  last  week,  so  you  won't  have
to  edit  the  out-of-date  one  as  you'd  offered  to  do.

There's  a placeholder  in  the  report  for  this.

cCitywide  BID  Map.pdf>

<Citywide  BID  Map  revised  Mar2016.pdf>